Fitness 99 offers a clean and well maintained environment, equipment that meets all your workout needs, friendly staff that will make you feel night at home and make you sessions much more enjoyable and productive-- and all that a virtually unparalleled price. I had to spend an extra 20 minutes to find a negative review and all I could find was a minor complaint about a heavy bag.
- Phone: (616) 454-1919
- Services Offered: Cardio Equipment, Circuit Training, Free Weights, Personal Training, Group Classes, Lockers
- Address: 1243 Leonard St NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49505, United States
- Website URL: https://www.fitness19.com/centers/grand-rapids/
I’ve been a member here for a few years, and for the price, it can’t be beat. The staff is friendly, and unlike a lot of places in Grand Rapids, its usually easy to find an open machine.
If you require a clean and comfortable environment for your workout sessions, Planet Fitness is the place for you. Looking into Planet Fitness, I noticed that people could not stop talking about how friendly and professional their staff is - another mention-worthy point is that their facility is very spacious, provides all the necessary equipment one could hope for and if that's not enough, they have an app that, among other things, you can use to check how crowded the gym is at any given time of the day.
- Phone: (616) 464-2000
- Services Offered: Fitness Training, Massage Chairs, Haircuts, Total Body Enchancement, Tanning Corner
- Address: 3681 28th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512, United States
- Website URL: https://www.planetfitness.com/gyms/grand-rapids-mi